Attn 16V owners: I need help on how some wires are routed...

I am looking to see where the harness that goes to the wiper motor
goes.  Does it pass under, and kind of behind
the brake booster or above and kind of behind the booster?
Second, the harness with starter triggering wires, oil temp, and wires for
the side of the cyl head.  Does it
go through the plastic bracket on the metal bracket on top of the transaxle?
Also, this is a non AC car.  Do your radiator mounting clips come down from
the back side of the radiator/core support
and into the radiator, or do they go straight down from the underside of
the core support?  Lost mine and now I need some
new ones and I see there are two types listed in ETKA.
That's it for now, thanks.  Though I'm sure I may have a few more of these
in the next day or so.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring, linkage, exhaust and
suspension
'81 Scirocco -Just 3/4 of a shell
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe