OT, Public Service anouncement in BAltimore (dancing)

Ok so some of you may now that I loved the new wave stuff when it was around and also clubing! At 33 there is not much clubbing that I do anymore, but I still enjoy dancing so here is the deal:

5hrs of Depeche Mode remixes at Sonar in Baltimore MD
$3 cover
http://www.sonarlounge.com/

Anyone else?

Scirocco content, My car will be in the parking lot infront of Sonar!!

Yahoo! Messenger