OT/OFT Batteries and Pennies

Sorry I think I left the cat out of the box...well at least it has to be done properly...or else it does not work so in that sence we are safe....

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:SSShhhhhh... save it for Cincy after dark.

On Apr 7, 2005 2:05 PM, Neptuno wrote:
> Do you also do the flamming non dairy cream flame espectacular? I learned
> that in the military with the packages that came in the MRI's......
>
> I did not know that you knew that mike!!!!
>
> El Tony
>
> Mike Smith wrote:
> Of course it is. Been there for like 30+ years. I've always had a
> very high sense of self-preservation, there for I've always been very
> careful about what I do. However, when you think pyro, don't think
> the typical pyro. I just enjoyed the torch and I've got a nice little
> trick I do with non dairy creamer.

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)
"Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
EHHHHhehehehehehhh!" - Skeletor