OT/OFT Batteries and Pennies

> I may get some flack for it, but this is an old wives tail...
>
> David

As a biologist and an old wife, I'd like to dispute the above statement. I
have no more tail than any other member of my species.

I also don't have any corrosion problems on my (multiple) cars' battery
terminals, I just use some dielectric grease on them.

--
Cathy
"It's not the result of when you get there, it's  everything that can