ABA swap into MK II Scirocco

On Apr 6, 2005 3:21 PM, Denny Maula <DMaula@gordonrees.com> wrote:
> What are the benefits of the cross-flow setup vs orig intake?

Less heat soak into your intake manifold, since it isn't sitting on
top of your exhaust manifold anymore.  Better angle of flow to the
intake valves valves (iirc).  The flow through a cross flow is
inherently better than a counterflow head, all things being equal.
More room for a turbo with a x-flow (but less room for a supercharger
up front).  I don't know if one is better than the other from a port &
polish standpoint...  That's what I can think of off the top of my
head, but I'm sure there are more advantages to the crossflow...

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S