My scirocco Pictures...

So - The gallery has TONS of MK2 pictures. It's quite funny, in fact.
BUT, I dont' have ANY interior pictures, I lost them all in a hard
disk crash.

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Galleries/mk2scirocco.htm
and
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Galleries/mk1scirocco.htm

I don't have as many scirocco Mk1 Pictures either.

SO - If you guys want - send me your pics. I'll put them up in the
gallery. I get more pics of sciroccos. You get somewhere to see your
car.

I've been collecting these for a while, so I may already have pics of your car.

Remember - MK1 pics and Interior Shots are what I need the most. But,
I'll post anything.

--Timbo!!

--
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech