SOT: Cincy question...

no no no, it's from the Pittsburg area.  If not, I know for a fact
that it's a PA beer.  I have it readily available here in MD.  Just
need to know if I need to bring my own and I think I do.

Thanks for your offer of assistance tho, mr snow.  (would have gone
with dan, but it doesn't rhyme with "tho")

Bring up some FL hunnies instead!  Oh wait, I'm married... Bring some
for others!  YAY!