OT: Windoze problems...

Check your virtual memory. Make it set at a fixed amount. Right click
my computer, then go to Advanced tab, then virtual memory. Make it a
custom size, 1.5 times the amount of memory you have (ex if you have
512, make it 768). Put that in for the smallest size and the largest
size. Hit set. click ok and all that, and rebot. Try that.

-Timbo