Poll: Power steering rack on manual or regular manual rack on mk1

Sure, let me give it a try and be the test dummy.  I see how it is.  ;)

Seriously, I am thinking that placing the restrictor on the high pressure line
from the pump to the rack would do the trick.  I just need to pull off the HP
line and machine a fitting or something.  And maybe I'll make it adjustable
while I'm at it, eh?

Ben