[VWC] RE: Vacuum hose question...

I don't think individuals can...I think they only sell to auto "repair
professionals."
I used to have an account with them, but I think it's no more.

They have lots of cool German stuff (German company), like factory body
clips, undercoating, seam sealer and other chemicals, yellow chromate-plated
fasteners.....lots of stuff.