SOT: CINCY camping...

Now that we are on the subject is there a way to update the information on It? as it looks like I may not stay Sunday nigth......Im just not sure....

Thanks
El tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
I was just looking at the camping page that Julie is hosting. Was
wondering what the current status is. Also, an FYI to the person who
created the front page
(http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/index.html): I don't know if it's
because I'm using Firefox or what, but those buttons ("Register here"
and "Look who's coming") don't work for me. Fortunately, I knew how
to get around that was still able to be the second registrant. (hint:

Also, the Sunday option: does this refer to wether or not I'm
sleeping there Sunday night? If so, then I'm a definite "no."

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)