SOT: CINCY camping...

I was just looking at the camping page that Julie is hosting.  Was
wondering what the current status is.  Also, an FYI to the person who
created the front page
(http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/index.html):  I don't know if it's
because I'm using Firefox or what, but those buttons ("Register here"
and "Look who's coming") don't work for me.  Fortunately, I knew how
to get around that was still able to be the second registrant.  (hint:

Also, the Sunday option:  does this refer to wether or not I'm
sleeping there Sunday night?  If so, then I'm a definite "no."

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)