List emails from Jan, Feb, March?

>As most of you know, the mailing list server had a rather big problem
>- and we lost quite
>a lot of information.
>
>I'm trying to put together the Scirocco list archives from early in
>the year.  I have a
>large percentage of the emails, but not all of them.  Has anyone
>archived all the mailing
>list traffic for 2005?  If so, please contact me so we could arrange
>a forward...in fact,
>if you just have a large percentage of the list traffic, zip it all
>up and forward it to me.
>
>I'll sort it out...thanks.
>
>==Brett
>

> Marc Getty wrote:
>
>>Brett,
>>
>>I have all of the posts since July 1999 in Outlook (a gen-u-wine Microsoft
>>product Julie!). That is 110,000+ posts! If you give me an exact time period
>>that you want and a file format that you would like it I can send it off to
>>you.
>>
>>-Marc

Brett - although it looks like you you've got this year's archives lined
up, I wanted to offer some old emails from back in early '98, as I see
they are not available on the .org archive page.  I was a subscriber for
a short time, mid march to early April 1998... it's only about three
weeks worth, but I have them if you'd like them.  List traffic at the
time was too voluminous for me to keep up, unfortunately.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L