wtb: 16v lower stress bar & stereo

   as it says, i'm looking to buy a 16v lower stress bar. last one i
bought from a list member was $35 shipped. i'd like to find something
similar this time as well. would prefer to give my money to a lister
than someone off the street.
   i'm also looking for a cd stereo receiver for my '86. i'd like to
have something that's black with a red display if possible. again, i'd
like to buy from a lister if possible. brand, etc. does matter, but let
me know what you have OFF LIST and we can talk. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com