Power steering stuff...

Ben and everyone... I learned a little trick recently, from Monster Garage, I'm almost ashamed to say.  They set up a Pikes peak car using a steering ratio box that goes in the steering "column" (i.e. anywhere in the shafts) and increases the ratio by 1.4:1.  That could be cool and sounds like it should be pretty cheapass(TM-Ron Pieper).

Don't know where to get one.  Heck, it's prolly just two trans gears in a little box.   because it goes up in the shafts it should reduce steering play by 1.4:1 as well.

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.