[ATTN] listers from EARTH

The ruler of your galaxy has passed along three minor requests:

1)  please check that the time on your computer is correct and that the
posts you make show up on the list with a timestamp close to when you
sent it.  Email uses GMT/UTC and will account for varying timezones
automatically.  Users who read chronologically are getting large numbers
of disjointed replies.

2)  please do not crosspost to Saltyweasel's list @ [VWC]

3)  please disable non-plaintext messages (Unless the list can do it
automatically again eventually I hope I hope)