From: vwc-bounces@vintagewatercooleds.com
[mailto:vwc-bounces@vintagewatercooleds.com] On Behalf Of David Utley
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:01 AM
To: Adrian Culda; John C. Worden; scirocco-L; Scirocco List
Subject: [VWC] Re: Re: Oil pan bolt question and a 16V parts needed question

> From: Adrian Culda <adrculda@yahoo.ca>
> Date: 2005/04/03 Sun PM 05:21:29 EDT
> To: "John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net>,
> 	scirocco-L <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>,
> 	Scirocco List <VWC@vintagewatercooleds.com>
> Subject: Re: Oil pan bolt question and a 16V parts needed question
>
> Next time you see a Snap-On truck wave it down ...
> im sure they will be more than happy to seel you a 10mm Wobble socket.
they fit almost everywhere.I use these type of sockets at work and they are
virtually indistructible. see below link

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=2802&group_ID=
325&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

Have you used one of those sockets for this job?  Snap-On does indeed make
good sockets, especially this type.  However, I am not sure that that socket
will fit in this tight an area.  I could be wrong, but I thought I might
offer that...

Cheers,
  David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...