Who can host something for me? VW document

Send it to me in PDF format and we can temporarily set it on my server.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+dagnamit=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+dagnamit=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
David Utley
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:58 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Who can host something for me? VW document

You may be interested in the details of it, and it's on topic...  I have a
write-up dated from '85 that VW did to show what to do to make A1 cars ready
for rallying...  Approximately 65 pages in length, and the print quality is
so-so.  It shows you where to stitch weld, how to reinforce the control
arms, and some other interesting tidbits.  IIRC, I got it from someone on
here.  Can it possibly be hosted on scirocco.org?

My reason for asking is that I would like to make it available to those on
Vortex, among other places...

LMK if anyone can help me, or if you have any suggestions of what else I
might try...

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...