[VWC] Scirocco content....first time in a LONG time!! - Repost

http://www.onetobuy.bizland.com/index.htm

His names' Alexander, it got mine at 1130am, he emailed me the return tracking number almost an hour later.

>From the feedback it sounds like a good deal. I'll know on Tuesday.

Tonee

btw: I also found a German salvage yard, Porsche, VW, Audi, etc. And it here in the us. They also had the regulator, actually they had the whole car!

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: Nate Mellom
> Date: 2005/03/31 Thu PM 10:12:14 EST
> To: Tonee Northam
, Scirocco list

> > I just got the window regulator out of the corrado (4 hours later) to
> > find a broken cable, and VW wants 470.00 for a new. Fortunately, I found
> > a guy in NY that repairs them for 65.00.

Who is this fella? Do tell, I might could save some folks some money....

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...