Back on the list

Since the list was down when i originaly posted this ... Hi everybody...
It's been away for a while... been to europe for a couple of months, then returned to contend with the slow canadian economy (hard to find a job here in windsor, specially a good paying one)
anyways... this weekend on my way to brampton to visit my wife's relatives spotted a silver 8V at the London McDonnalds, and just out off curiousity was it anyone from the list ???

as far as rocco content...
car has been stored for the past year or so, but next week it comes out of hibernation and is going to the body shop for a complete makeover. It will receive a Zender Z400 body kit (minus the wing), Audi style door handles and a racing gas cap. Also it will get a new set of "shoes" and they most likely will be Brock B1's, but thats still not set into stone :)
anyways ..
Hi all and its good to be back