From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:58 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: [ot] no love for harbor freight

   to make a long story about the same length, i ordered a wheel bearing
tool from harbor freight on the 21st. i sent a e-mail asking what my
tracking number was. it took a week (the 29th) to even receive a
response to that e-mail in which i was told it would take anywhere from
7-14 days to even receive the tool because of how they shipped (?). wtf?
is a three week turn around for an in-stock item typical, or just from
h.f.? at least the wheels haven't fallen off...yet.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com