Poll: Power steering rack on manual or regular manual rack on mk1

My mk1 project will be coming back from the paint shop any time now and
now would be the best time to throw a non-powered power steering rack in
there.

But my project car will never be tracked and will only see the
occasional mountain flog 3-4 times a year. It's also a ragtop. OTOH -
I'm kinda gettin used to the non-powered power steering rack in my other
mk1 (poseur-track-prepped by PO). But I'm still on the fence.

Any thoughts?

Thx, Jeff