OT: MMMMM Goodness! My new DD...

Pictures no workee, I can tell by their tittles that I need to drive it though : )

Anson

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
I was facing the possibility of having my 535i depreciate into
nothingness. So I decided to upgrade to something that would hold its
value a little better! :)

Man this thing is a sleeper. Check out the pix.

http://validpath.com/images/M5/front.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/M5/left.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/M5/rear.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/M5/right.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/M5/interior1.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/M5/engine.JPG

It's a '93 blk/blk w/ 102k. Got it for a song (I think :). Obviously,
there are a couple of minor issues to be flushed out, but that's why I
have tools right? :)

Hope everyone's doing well...L8R, JT