Wheel Speed Seņors

Re: Wheel Speed Se?ors

I had a couple of them once, but after about 10mph or so, they just
couldn't jog any faster... never saw them again

(groan, I know... ;)

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L

(since timing is everything, I'll explain - it's been a couple days
since Tonee's original post - there was a slight typo in the subject
line that had placed the silliest image in my head, so I wanted to share...)

Tonee Northam wrote:

>Anyone have wheel speed sensors on their DD's?
>
>Tonee-
>
>Did no one receive my bad wheel speed sensor joke?  I replied a day and
a half ago, never saw my post, reposted a day later, and still
nothing... Is this thing on?