OT: closed on da house yesterday / got me a caddy

> very nice, let's all have a scirocco get together /
> house-warming party... when should we all be there??

you know, i'd LOVE to do something like this, but there just doesnt seem to
be many of you guys in my neck of the woods (south-east georgia, on the
coast / florida border). the 'florida group' that heads to cincy is
generally tiny, unless i'm missing a bunch that just pass on cincy due to
the distance involved...

hmmm

Al