rocco.org - Bandwidth & TECH Procedures

Eric S wrote:
> Good god, who moved rocco.org to a real server?  The bandwidth is nutty.

I like the speed, (it's actually sort of _back_ to speed from my long
term view.)

Mucho Mecha Bonus Mutant Hugs & Kisses, er Hand Claps, for our Scirocco
faithful and the nuts behind the scenes who keep Org up and running-
(you know who you are).

On that note I was reviewing the Tech Procedures and noticed I never got
around to revising my own minor contribution (windshield replacement).

Not only are most of the others better (partly due to pictures) but
there could be a lot MORE people.

Got a good 'how to'? Submit it, 'kay?

TBerk