Fall Cincy Approacheth!

--- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wait a second.....There is cincy GTG related music
> too?

Nah, again, nothing official.  A few of us just trade music
back & forth now and then.  The genres vary *all* over the
map, from electronic, to disco, to '80s, to comedy to
country.

> I want one of them?

Brave soul, but if you really do we could probably hook you
up.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen