I just met Vlade Divac

I was being facetious of course.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:36 PM
To: Parker Wulf; list
Subject: Re: Re: I just met Vlade Divac

That would be baseketball, or how everyone else calls it basketball.

Tonee

Parker Wulf <BADVDUB@gmail.com> wrote:
er, i think basketball. im not very into some sports so i may be wrong.

parker

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:22:14 +0000, Julie Macfarlane
wrote:
> Sooo... He plays football. Thats all I needed to know...
>
> Julie Macfarlane
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> Amsterdam NY
>
> >From: Marko
> >To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >Subject: RE: Re: I just met Vlade Divac
> >Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
>

> >who the frosted fairy fuck is Vlade Divac?
> >
> >He is the center for the LA Lakers, but was on the Sacremento Kings
> >since 1999. Magic Johnson taught him most of his game back when they
> >played together for the Lakers. He leads the league in assists for
> >active centers as well as a bunch of other stats. He is a
> >Serb and very popular in Serbia and might even run for
> >president there someday.
> >
> >http://www.nba.com/playerfile/vlade_divac/index.html?nav=page
> >

> >=====
> >87 Scirocco 8v
> >84 Jetta GLi 16v

Elmhurst, IL.
93' Corrado VR6 (Baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
00' Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
94' Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
*****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber
Grill*****