Anson's grand race tire sale

Last weekend I attended the SCCA Runoffs at Mid Ohio, good times were had by all.

I got quite a bit of sun, a bunch of pictures of scirocco's racing, and a shit load of good used 13" race tires. I can't use 13's on my twin engined dungpile but I'm sure some of you other guy's have a use for them.

The tires are Yokohama A048-R They are a dot legal race tire, sticky as hell but still technicaly street legal... perfect for autocross or a track day.

I have 3 sets of 185/60/13 and 2 sets of 205/60/13

two sets of the 185's and one set of the 205's are damn near new, only heat cycled once and with excellent tread left, I would like to get 50 beans a set out of those

The remaining two sets (1-185 1-205)are pretty well worn, still an 1/8th inch of tread left but won't last more than one track day. I would like 25 a set for those.

All proceeds go towards building up my twin.... aka beer and buffalo wings.

I'm located in columbus OH

Pictures here: http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/albur95/race_tires2.jpg

and here

http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/albur95/goodtires.jpg