Carfax: Group buy?

Fellow listers,

It seems every so often someone on the list needs a vehicle (or 6)
looked up on the ol' Carfax.  And every once in a while someone would
post a link to a free Carfax report.  Got me thinking.
What happens if we, as a collective, subscribe to Carfax?  Set up an
all-access freemail account (Yahoo!, MyWay, Gmail, etc, etc), and have
anyone who wants to 'subscribe' shell out a buck (or whatever portion of
the price, based on interest), and 'list subscribers' can have
all-access to the account?  Since it's an unlimited account, they're
shouldn't be any worries about using bandwidth, abusing the privelage,
etc, etc.

Nate