Suspension ?

Yea, they're the ones, I can get them for $500, they're not mine. That's
a whole lot less than buying new shocks, springs and coilover kit.
However, I have not seen anyplace that has a procedure on doing it. I
would hate to waste $500 to find out it's not worth the trouble.

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com
Now with improved all browser friendly photo album.