From: Tonee Northam

To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; Ben Carter ;
Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:37:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: I just met Vlade Divac

Yeah, a soda!

David Utley wrote:

> From: Ben Carter
> Date: 2004/09/23 Thu AM 09:31:26 EDT
> To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: I just met Vlade Divac
>
> Tonight Leann Rimes is giving a free concert for the troops in the
> hangar I work in, here at Ramstein AB. Security is tight but we get
> privilages because it's our hangar. Met the band and they're cool.
> Supposedly we are going to get something special for helping set up
the
> stage.

Leann... I have always dreamt of giving something special to Leann...
Whoops... Did I type that outside my head? Oh crap, not again...

[Homer] "Stupid Brain!" [/Homer]

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---

Elmhurst, IL.
93' Corrado VR6 (Baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
00' Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
94' Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
*****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber
Grill*****