[OT] Audi 4000 wheel lug spacing

Yeah, I had an 85 Coupe GT (sold to Koabi) and it was 4x108.  I wanted to keep those wheels (Ronal R8), but they won't fit any of my dubs.  I seem to remember the dealer telling me there was a mid-year change in the suspension when I was looking for strut mounts.

Tom in Tucson

spewey@comcast.net wrote:

As near as I can tell, 4KS (non-quattro) 86-87 only got bigger hubs with
a H/D suspension package.  These hubs fit the coupe GT & 4KQ but 5K was
different.  853 407 615 Put that in your EKTA and smoke it (though both
were 4x108).

syncro is not quattro no matter what anyone says.