Miles

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ellen and I were calculating how many miles she has put
> on the Corrado since she got in 1999. Just came up due to
> warped rotors.
>
> Over 100k in 5 years.
>
> Has anyone else racked up that kind of mileage in 5
> years?

Brad bought his Corolla with 30k on it in early 2000.  It
was mostly retired in November 2003 with 196k.  160k+ in
under 3 years, no wonder he just bought a TDI Golf.  (Which
btw, has 3200 miles already in 3.5 weeks)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen