[OT] Audi 4000 wheel lug spacing

Dan Smith wrote:
> I have a set of Ronal R10s (?) fro an older audi. THey're 14" and
> look similiar to Sebrings. I got them from a yard (they were sitting
> inside a 4k) but I don't know if they're 4x108 or 4x100. I can't find
> it printed on the wheel anywhere, is there any way I can find out
> without having to throw one on and see if it fits?

That is always a problem.  For me it was with donut spares.  Once you
have enough of them of both sizes, choosing one to throw in the trunk
can be a time consuming process.  Got an old brake drum?

Do they look like this?
http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/scirocco/backleft.jpg

All I can do is check the p/n on mine (4x100) for you:
8116010250