Leaving the List & new Email

I think it would only be appropriate to let the site RIP along with a great
car.  I personally do not want to take on the domain for that reason.

Rich - you're an awesome guy.....I am really sad to see you go.....come
back soon.....this time with twin 20Vs perhaps?  ; )  I wish you the best
man!  ......and remember that people are here who are willing to help you
piece together another monster.....  I get dibs on the wiring!!!  ALL of
it, dammit!  : )

Kirsten