[OT] Audi 4000 wheel lug spacing

synchro and quattro are totally different 4WD systems,
i was not aware the passat synchro was called quantum
here, guess it makes sense, though.
there are some 84 or so 4000s here at the VW place, i
like the rims, they LOOK like 4/100s... so maybe 85 is
the right year for the change.  but then, i'm not sure
i can see an 8mm difference with my eyes!!