[SPAM] Re: I just met Vlade Divac

Vlade may be taller, but she's better looking!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tonee Northam
  To: Nate Mellom ; Julie Macfarlane
  Cc: jlagnese@massed.net ; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 7:14 PM
  Subject: Re: I just met Vlade Divac

  I got to say hello to Stevie Nicks last night at RL in downtown Chicago.

  Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:

    Ummm. Related to Vlad the Impaler?
    Nope.

    "That's the best pickle I ever hoid!"

    Seriously, neat! At the Beloit Autorama this year, Duane Meyer, the
    shop manager at Boyd Coddington's (American Hotrod) made an apperance.
    Unbeknownst to me, he was born and raised in Beloit. Pretty cool seeing
    him there. Didn't have time to talk to him, but he was the closest
    thing to a 'celebrity' I've seen in person for a while.

    Nate