new member

Pretty vast collection of vdubbs.. Any pics/ profiles of the rides?

-----Original Message-----
From: C Boyko [mailto:roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 3:02 PM
To: Denny Maula
Cc: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; Patrick Bureau; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Re: new member

 I've autocrossed once, and hope to do it more often. My hubby and I do
the straight stuff on a regular basis, he won bracket 2 at WF last year
in my "headache". And I won the two import series (drags) I was in last
year. This year doesn't look as good, I'll probably end up second in
points. And Waterfest? Yep, I go with the family, but only cause I need
an annual shower. We always drag race, but this year was hopeless. And
then there is the extra enjoyment factor of having my son along in the
"Valdez" (87 TD Jetta, black with blue metal flake, "on air") Oh yeah,
makes retroactive birth control very tempting...I seem to always take
the newbug, it'll be "Klaus" (my 79 Rocc) next year, he was one week
into a new engine this year so I figured it might be best not to go the
distance with him. He would have been fine as it turns out.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"

> How many of you guys/ gals autox or road race?
>
> I was thinking about the next season of scca events here in sd, but
> they're way crowded. How many here have been to waterfest?

Bud????
Ewwww......

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.
GORDON & REES, LLPhttp://www.gordonrees.com