From: "Denny Maula" <DMaula@gordonrees.com>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:27 AM
Subject: New Member

> Hello all!
>
> Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I've been around vw's in the
> past and just recently picked up my second rocco. I'm an enthusiast and
> really do enjoy my rocco.
>
> Past cars:
>
> 84 gti 2.0 8v
> 87 champagne 16v rocco full leather karmann
> 90 corrado g60
>
> sold all those and now I have
> 2000 bmw 328ci
> 1999 ford expedition  5.4L
> and the new toy
>
> 87 flash sliver 16 rocco.
>
> Good meeting you all!
>
> Jay
> (san diego)

> This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO
MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply
email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.