Neat Hella stuff...

List,
  I saw this some time back, and have been meaning to offer it to you all...  This place sells all sorts of interesting Hella pieces.  118db electric horns, relay blocks for under-hood install, neat lighs, blah, blah, blah...  A friend got a set of the horns, and likes the fact that he can now honk with authority...  :-)

http://www.rallylights.com

This may be old news, but I thought it might interest some of you.  If anyone here has indeed ordered from them, please let me know if you had any problems, or if you would order from them again...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---