How do you untighten the Crank Bolt? -- Now Tighten

Okay I can see where an impact is great for taking it outbut what
about putting it back in?  These are apparently stretch bolts because
the Bently instructions say to tighten to 90 Nm (66 ft. ib.) plus 1/4
turn.  How are you going to do that with an impact????    It seems you
could over tighten one of these.  Can you replace it with one of the
Non stretch ones - Hex Bolt with Washer that requires 150 Nm (111 ft.
lb.)

There must be a published way of securing the crank to torque on it.
I have one idea and that is to take a piec of bar stock drill two
holes in it and secure it on the opposite end where the fly wheel goes
and let the bar stock rotate until it rests against the engine stand
mounts.  Is twos bolts enough?  maybe I should span more than two.