[OT] Watcha tink bout this *new* VW?

No Tosha, that thing just reeks "Cathy's new DD", I'll take one with the
2L oil burner thanks. OMG, the torque on that thing would be awesome, I'm
guessing a tire scorching 210ftlbs or so. (I'd have to import decent fuel
too no doubt, so much for cost effective).

And I must say, both of your picks have cool interiors, but the SEAT looks
more like a member of the Coleoptera than my current insectacious ride.
And clean is what you like about the Golf, totally tailored. Black and red
are hard to beat.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"