running power from battery to glovebox

Hi all,

cheers for all the suggestions, I managed this in the
end!

I tried very hard to push the wires through with the
existing loom, but I have no idea how these cables
(about half an inch diameter each) would go through, I
pushed and pushed, and err, gave up.

Here's how I did it in the end:

loosened the fusebox, moved it up a little out of the
way, got a longish screwdriver, taped a length of
string to it. pushed it through the bonnet(hood?!)
release cable hole, and then went round the other side
and pulled like hell. (I'm simplifying this and won't
include the swearing and tell how many attempts it all
took, I'll pretend it was as simple as a haynes manual
might make it sound in true "refitting is reverse of
removal" style) Finally got the string through, this
gave me a drawstring, I then sent the power and earth
cables through using this string, one at a time. I put
the inline fuse right up near the battery.

Job Done. ;o)

I now have plenty of bass.

Oh, and I wired a couple of capacitors in line with
the rear speakers so as not to send too much bass to
them. full details of how/why I got from here:

http://www.matey-matey.com/capacitor_crossovers.shtml

hope all's well, am enjoying reading the posts on this
list!

Will get some pics of the motor up on some
worldwidewebbjiggerypokery at some point and post it
for y'all.

Sean [UK] '90 scirocco scala (x147 x968 x944 x205 x106)