FUBA (antenna) / headliner

well, that's where it gets to be too big of a pita, i think. the cable runs
down the pass side along the pillar. i've done this while parting a car, but
to do it right you'd need patience and a lot of dissassembly i'd think. not
really worth it, since it's just coax cable and is probably fine. i've never
bothered with it on a put-together car. if i were to do it, i'd try to fish
the new wire using the old one.  iirc though, you'll need to pull at least
part of the headliner, and the old wire is held in place by several clips.

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...