Larry, I mis-spoke (Notching the piston for power)

are you talkin' to me??  i'll have you know i'm not
'loony', i can verify it too, the air force sent me
for an eval.. cuz they weren't sure either, at first.
but the doctor said i was not crazy.  i even got my
hand stamped like homer did, when he was locked away
with wacko jacko.  so there!  :P