On the hunt, only 1 week to find it

--- Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> Ok listers, I need your help (rarely has this "old timer"
> asked for such a
> thing lately, so pay attention).
>
> Mint condition 16v rocco, mods unimportant.  Body, paint
> and mechanicals
> being the most important.  Location, does NOT matter,
> I'll fly to you.
> Hit me with what you got, or what you find.  You have *1*
> week to find a
> pristine mk2 16v...make me proud folks.

Ummm, Eric - have you taken leave of your mental faculties?
 Are you finally coming over to "the dark side?"

Mine's NOT for sale.  There's a black 16v in the yard that
needs a new home, cheap.  It's not pristine, but it's not
bad.  Belongs to lister Ian Butler.

Lemme do a little more hunting....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen