Newer list members....

 I have to agree with GTG here. Most internet newsgroup/list is more like
who flames the most and the fastest.

The Scirocco list is much more like a community.

Sometimes it goes up in flame, (and comes down), but for the most part, it
is very helpfull and friendly.

What I do for OT/arguments that bore me, is that I simply delete them and
move on to the next subject.

Scirocco content, well almost: tomorrow I shall rent a bigass saw, and I
will make a hole in the back of my garage, concrete block wall, for a door.
That will allow me to come and go into the garage without going into the
back alley, and will make woprking in the Scirocco safer as I won't need to
open up the back alley door (thieves), more pleasent and faster.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco