The 82's delivery saga is complete

Well, I think at this point it probably would have been cheaper to
have you tow it the rest of the way. Oh well, too bad hind sight is so
good.

I won't be getting much work done for a week or two. I have to fix a
friend's truck (starter, swaybar links and possibly shocks) and get
the drivers side window in my Z-24 to roll back up. Along with getting
a jack and stands and running electrical out to my garage for the
computer stereo and lights. Plus working and going to class. BLAH!! So
progress may be slow but I am bound and determined to at least hear
the car start and run before it freezes (mid oct.)

Rhett