Larry, I mis-spoke (Notching the piston for power)

brasil??  why would the french contract out there??
interestingly.. the french were very pissed at the
FAA's required modification for recertification..
however. who cares if the french are pissed off,
hahaha.  if they don't watch it, we'll just invade
them again.. i mean, us germans, hahaa, and i doubt
the US will help them again, considering, heeheehee.
the french said it was 'pilot error', which is funny,
since the machine was flying itself, so it is their
fault again, and they themselves don't allow the
planes to fly over the alps.. because of the icing
conditions.. tres interessant, n'est pas??

=== message truncated ===